Please Watch The Video To Find Out The 10 Tips For a Successful First Date
Please Read The 3 Articles Below:
Article 1: 10 Dating Tips For Black Men
Dating can be tough but there are some things you can do to make it a little bit easier on both you and the woman you’ve asked on a date. These 10 dating tips for black men can help you next time you’re on a date.
1. You have to remember that she is probably nervous too and may be unsure about what to do.
Thinking of it this way can help set you at ease and make it more comfortable for you both.
2. Double-check your hygiene before you walk out the door.
Make sure that you smell good, and that you have fresh breath. Wear a light, nice cologne.
But don’t overdo it on the scent.
3. This dating tip for men is something the guys often forget if they don’t date very often. Check your fingernails.
Be sure your hands look well groomed just like the rest of you because women tend to look at a guy’s hands and judge him by how neat they are.
4. Another dating tip that can help a black man on a date, especially when it’s your first date with a particular woman, is to check your shoes. Women tend to look at a man’s hands and his feet for good grooming.
5. Do take charge a little bit on your date.
It’s all right to ask her what she wants to do or let her make the decisions, but don’t appear too wishy-washy.
If you have asked her on a date then this is your ballgame and you need to claim it and make sure you both have a good time.
6. Do offer to pay for the meal or whatever activity you’re doing.
Unless you agreed to go halves when you asked her on this date, then step up to the plate and pay for the date.
7. Plan ahead if cost could be an issue to make sure everything’s easily affordable for you.
There are nice restaurants that are more affordable than the fanciest ones in town.
But avoid going super-cheap.
8. Some black men make the mistake when on a date of leaving all the conversational topics to the woman.
Be prepared with something to talk about that is fairly neutral.
As usual when meeting anyone new avoid topics like politics and religion. Stick to more neutral things like work, travel, movies, hobbies and topics of that nature.
9. Brush up on current events if you’re not very knowledgeable about what’s going on right now.
This is always a good topic of conversation.
The last big thing to be on the news is something most people can discuss at length pretty easily.
10. It’s okay to admit that you’re nervous when on a date.
By letting her know you are a little bit nervous you’re letting her know that you really like her and you want to make a good impression.
Remember these 10 dating tips for black men next time you’re on a date and make it a success!
Article 2: 10 Tips Dating Advice For Men
Whether you’re an experienced dater, just getting back into the single swing after the break-up of a long relationship, or somewhere in between, here is some dating advice for men that you should keep in mind.
1. Make a good impression.
This starts with your personal hygiene.
Get a hair cut if necessary and shave.
You don’t have to wear cologne (in fact some women don’t like it) but you must be clean.
Make sure you are wearing nice looking clothes that you feel comfortable in and that fit you well.
2. If you smoke, you want to seriously consider giving it up.
If you can’t, make all attempts to get rid of your smoker’s breath and cough. Ironically enough, even women who smoke can’t stand the smell of smoke on their man.
3. Listen more and talk less.
Ask your date a lot of questions about herself and listen to the answers. Women love to chat and if you can remember things she’s told you and bring them up later, you will impress her.
4. Try to keep up with current affairs that you can discuss in conversation – this is one of the best pieces of dating advice for men that is often overlooked.
5. Take some time to learn about manners and chivalry.
Women want to be treated with respect. Hold the door open for your date. Don’t use rude or vulgar language.
It can also help to know how and what to eat in a fancy restaurant, and a little about fashion, jewelry and flowers.
6. Keep your sports lingo in check.
Most guys love sports and that’s fine.
But it shouldn’t be all you talk and think about, at least while you are with your date. Some women love sports too.
But they don’t tend to talk about it all the time as men can do.
Many women interpret an obsession with sports talk as a total lack of thought, creativity or inspiration.
7. If you don’t dance, you might want to consider learning how.
Women love to dance and the benefit for you is that it puts you in close contact with each other.
Dancing is considered romantic and sexy.
Worse than being a terrible dancer is staying seated when your date wants to dance.
You could even take lessons together.
8. Don’t expect sex on the first date. Period.
9. Keep your career goals as one top priority. Most women want a man who has some ambition in life and even if they pretend to think your job isn’t important, they do.
10. Taking your date for a drink every once in a while is fine but don’t make it a habit to hang out at bars all the time.
These is just an introductory guide to the many aspects that are part of dating advice for men. Heed these and you will be off to a good start!
Article 3: Dating Advice For Women What You Should Know
The wonderful world of dating.
Whether it’s the life you’ve always lead or you’re just getting back into it after the end of a long-term relationship, dating can be tricky sometimes to say the least.
But things can be simpler if you understand where the men you are dating are coming from. Here is some dating advice for women of modern times.
The problem with modern dating from the man’s point of view:
Women have come a long way in the last few decades in terms of gaining independence, equality and power.
But many men feel that women want to have their cake and eat it too. They want equality without taking taking responsibility for it.
They want men who are confident, but not so confident as to threaten their positions.
They want to make as much or more money than men make, but they expect the man to pay when they go out.
They want to have their freedom when it’s convenient (a night out with the girls) but expect the man to drop everything when they need him.
A lot of men feel that women aren’t acting like women anymore.
They miss the softer, more feminine woman of yesteryear.
If you can still treat a man like he’s your hero, he’ll do anything for you. If you constantly act like you could do without him, he’ll learn to despise you very quickly.
Be obvious when you’re interested:
This is a really important piece of dating advice for women.
If you want a guy to know that you’re interested, you need to be pretty direct about it.
A really easy way to do this is with eye contact.
Make contact with his eyes and then hold it for longer than “the appropriate amount of time”.
Then look away quickly.
If you look back a couple of seconds later and he is looking at you, the best thing to do is smile and keep eye contact for another couple of seconds. And then look away again.
If he’s attracted enough and confident enough, he’ll approach you. It’s as simple as that.
Be honest and confident:
If you’re attracted to a guy, be honest with him and let him know.
Don’t be too pushy about it. Just be direct. If he’s interested, he will be paying attention to any little hint you give that you are interested. Screaming it out at the top of your lungs will get you nowhere fast.
Different things will attract different guys.
Just like women, men have different things that will get their attention. Some men are less aggressive and more shy.
Some like for the woman to approach them instead of vice versa.
Don’t think that just because a man is shy that he is a wimp.
Many times it just means that he holds you up on a pedestal.
If you understand this dating advice for women, you’ve already eliminated a great deal of modern world dating confusion.